Who are we?
Our team leads
Our Director Professor Alison Richardson is Clinical Professor of Cancer Nursing and End of Life Care at the University of Southampton and University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
The NIHR ARC Wessex Board steers us through our five year programme of applied health research. Our approach is to work in close partnership with our member organisations, ensuring representation across Wessex.
Our central team
ARC Wessex is coordinated by a central team bringing together researchers from 26 member organisations from across the region.
- Chief Operating Officer - Richard Trowbridge
- Senior Programme Manager - Rachael Hartup
- Programme Manager - Nick Sandison
- Communications and Partnership Manager - Jamie Stevenson
- Lead for Implementation - Dr David Kryl
- Senior research and implementation fellow - Dr Michelle Myall
- Health Scientist - Dr Melinda Taylor
- Academic Career Development Lead - Professor Catherine Bowen - University of Southampton
- Associate Lead: Dr Kinda Ibrahim
- Lead for Patient and Public Involvement - Vacant - University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
- Senior Statistician - Dr David Culliford
Contact the central team via email@example.com