Tue, Jun 20|
Addressing health inequalities through research and innovation
Time & Location
Jun 20, 9:15 AM – 2:30 PM
Ageas Bowl, Botley Rd, West End, Southampton SO30 3XH, UK
About the event
EVENT REGISTRATION CLOSED - ALL PLACES FULLY BOOKED
The event is free to attend delegates must have registered in advance and received confirmation of their space. Please note that places are limited. Registration will close on Thursday 15th June at 9am.
We will be holding sessions on the following topics:
- Public health response to tackle alcohol use and poor diet
- Reforming health services: Improving access to all
- Managing a long-term condition: Better ways to help
- Equity in mental health services
- Fairness and older age: getting the balance of care right
There will be the opportunity to attend 2 different sessions during the event, you will be asked your preference during registration.
We look forward to welcoming delegates from across the region, including:
- Patients, carers and service users
- Health professionals, managers and service improvement leads in the acute, community, primary care and mental health sectors
- Those who plan health and care services
- Members of voluntary, community and social enterprises (VCSE)
- Colleagues from local authorities and other social care providers
- Public health practitioners
- Academics and researchers
If you have any questions please get in touch at arcwessex.soton.ac.uk More detail will be circulated to those that have registered closer to the date.