23 June 2022 - Achieving Change Together: Making the most of findings from ARC Wessex research
When: Thursday 23rd June 2022
When: 9.30am – 1.30pm (lunch included)
Where: Ageas Bowl, Southampton, SO30 3XH
The event is free to attend but delegates must have registered in advance and received confirmation of their space.
The event will give you opportunity to learn, influence and share ideas regarding implementation of a selection of our research projects we have underway, that have been designed to improve population health and patient care. There will also be opportunity to network and further build relationships.
Through interactive workshops we hope to:
- Showcase and demonstrate the value of ARC Wessex research
- Work together to think about what, why and how to use research findings to enable translation into improved patient and population outcomes, and better health and care services
Please do also circulate this invitation to those you feel this event may be of interest and benefit, for example:
- Those involved in developing, commissioning and implementing new models of care and approaches to prevention and public health
- Patient and public contributors
- Those who hold the brief for research and innovation in your organisation, network or community
- Health and care professionals involved in developing and delivering services for ageing and dementia, social care, public health and multimorbidities.
- Those who are undertaking research as part of a research study or through a fellowship with an interest in the areas of focus of the ARC research portfolio, namely: ageing and dementia, workforce planning/deployment/wellbeing, digital interventions and big data, public health, social care, long term conditions.
- Those whose role involves the facilitation and support of research
- Academic staff